- advertisement -

Embarrassment

Discussion in 'Siblings and Friends' started by Future_Star, May 27, 2006.

1. Future_Star

Future_Star Approved members

Do you have any embarrassment:eek: in your life?

2. hot_cheerleader_101

hot_cheerleader_101 Approved members

Oh ya...

Once in school I was eating jelly beans cause I was low. I had a sub that day, and she had just finished screaming about us eating in class. SHe saw me. Oh no! I thought. She then went in this long loud (and wet for me) discussion about no eating in class. When she was done I told her Im diabetic and I need this. You should have seen her face!:D

3. Future_Star

well.........

Wow! Really? I got some embarrassment in my life too! Do you want to know?:D

4. hot_cheerleader_101

hot_cheerleader_101 Approved members

ya sure! i luv listenin to these things... :)

5. Future_Star

ummm.............

When i was in Kindergarten, i was absent for 1 day then when i came to school the other day there was a spelling test! I was like :eek: because i was scared! I didn't even have the spelling list! So i cry in the middle of the day! It was so HUMILITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. glucagirl

glucagirl Approved members

Oh my gosh! Thats sooooo emabaressing! Thats sad:p You know another embaressing thing is accidentaly callin your teacher Mommy:D

7. Future_Star

HaHAHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHahahahahahahahaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaha...........................................
    That's really Cool! I should try that sometime!

8. Dolphin_24

Dolphin_24 Approved members

Big Time Embarrasment

Once I was at a bus drill during art class. I was getting on the bus,and the bus driver said tuck that wire in [ it was really my tubing ]. So the art teacher had to explain it, and the bus driver made a little speech about telling if you have something, tell the bus driver, and made me stand up in front of evreyone:eek: I wanted to sink into my seat instead!

Dolphin_24 :cwds: