- advertisement -

Drat! Drat! Drat!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by MamaChrissa, Aug 6, 2008.

1. MamaChrissa

MamaChrissa Approved members

59 this morning...and no symptoms! :confused: Gave him a Yoo Hoo and I'm sure hes going to be fine. I'm thinking an over-correction for his Nestle Crunch ice cream was to blame. (He was 250-ish last night 3 hours post eating) I just wish he "felt" these lows! :eek:

2. saxmaniac

saxmaniac Approved members

I'll join the 59 club, today and yesterday. Of course this comes after a 289 at 3am and ketones. :mad:

3. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

can I use a 54??? I blame the new Wii

4. susan

susan Approved members

57 this morning at 2am, with ketones...Davis usually feels lows, he has just started recently but yesterday I think the wind blew a different direction and he was 38 with no symptoms..Some he feels some he doesn't who knows..

5. khannen

khannen Approved members

Add me to the 50s club! Shealyn hit 51 last night as I was cooking dinner. I called for her to come in for dinner and she didn't answer. Big sister strolls into the room and calmly tells me she's 'sleeping' in the chair. I grabbed the kit and tested her immediately. Ugh! It made no sense at all as she had a snack just an hour earlier. If anything, I would have expected her to be high at that point. She didn't feel it at all...and I had just talked to her five minutes earlier and she seemed fine. No idea what happened. It's frustrating when they don't feel it.. or communicate it if they DO feel it.

6. Jacob'sDad

Jacob'sDad Approved members

I don't get too worried about anything over 60, so 59 is pretty close. My wife told me this morning that Jacob was 69. I said "so?"

7. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I was thinking this yesterday too. Ian was 74 with no IOB and it was dinner and I didn't really think too much about it. 3 years ago I would have been freaking.

54 I don't like though.

8. MReinhardt

MReinhardt Approved members

Well we might as well going the 50's club too.

Chell was 51 this morning.