- advertisement -

Donated Lantus

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Sherry Wendi's Mom, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Sherry Wendi's Mom

Sherry Wendi's Mom Approved members

A lady from church called today. She and her diabetic father want to donate vials of Lantus to a child in need. His supply company sent him vials and he is used to the pens. They called me to see if Wendi could use them, but she is pumping. If you live near or in Indianapolis, and free vials of Lantus would be a blessing to you financially, PM me and we will see what we can do. If you live outside Indy, you can also PM me; but priority will be given to families where shipping is nominal. :). Thanks! Happy Easter!

2. fdlafon

fdlafon Approved members

Sherry,
    We pump also, but I just wanted to say Hi to another Indiana girl!

3. Judith

Judith Neonatal Diabetes Registry

Free Lantus

If you don't find another taker, Dr. Sam Wentworth, in Danville, would be very glad to have the Lantus - for teens/young adults in Russia who have very little insulin, or for his uninsured young adult patients in Indiana. Please contact him at smwentw@hendricks.org. Many thanks!

Judith
    Mother of David, 24, monogenic neonatal diabetes, dx'd at age 8 weeks