- advertisement -

Does anyone need backup expired cartridges & infusion sets ? Animas. Free.

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mwebb, Jan 18, 2015.

1. mwebb

mwebb Approved members

Hi -
    I have 5 Boxes (and some extra that are not in a box) Animas 2.0ml Cartridges. Expired 11-2013
    If you want to pay for shipping, I'd be happy to give them to you for free!

Pink & Blue infusion sets - expired in 11-2014 or 06-2014. 23in, 6mm - 7 boxes of them.

I hate to see them go to waste!

Mom of Nicole - 19yo, dx'd 08/2003; Livin' the dream of letting my diabetic go to college one state away. :angel:

2. caspi

caspi Approved members

If the infusion sets are still available, I know someone that can use them. They just recently lost their insurance and I'm helping her as best I can but we don't have that much of a stockpile yet as we're still new to "tubed" pumping. Thanks! :)

3. mwebb

mwebb Approved members

Ok - I still have them. I'd love to give them to someone who really needs them :). I'm new to forums, so not sure how we do this as far as trading info, etc...let me know. Thanks!

~Mom of Nicole - 19yo, dx'd 08/2003; Livin' the dream of letting my diabetic go to college one state away. Michelle

4. caspi

caspi Approved members

I'm sending you a PM. You should see a notification in the top right corner. :smile:

5. Mom2CNC

Mom2CNC Approved members

Hi, are these still available? If so please let me know :)

6. mwebb

mwebb Approved members

Infusion sets are gone, but you are welcome to the cartridges...just PM me if you want them!