- advertisement -

Do you scrapbook?

Discussion in 'Books, Videos, Movies, and other Projects' started by AngelaUK, Jun 8, 2009.

1. AngelaUK

AngelaUK Approved members

As well as being mum to a youngster with type 1 diabetes in the UK, I'm a digital scrapbook designer.

I am currently working on a scrapbooking kit specifically for scrapping about diabetes. I intend to give the kit away for free on my blog for the duration of Diabetes Awareness week 14th-20th June.

Is there anything in particular you would like to see in such a kit?

2. TripleThreat

TripleThreat Approved members

strips lancets meter finger shots insulin pump sets

3. Gaia

Gaia Approved members

I love scrapbooking. I just havent had the time in years. ( I plan on making the time though!!) I have all kinds of pics and different things saved because I want to do 1 for each child. Im not sure though that I understand what a digital scrapbook designer is. You design them online or the items can only be used in a computer scrapbook?

Id love to see a Juvenile Diabetes Awareness Ribbon, maybe an image of the Pink Panther book and other well used books about diabetes.

Can you post your blog link? Id love to see it when your finished. :cwds:

4. AngelaUK

AngelaUK Approved members

The kit is finished. I've not heard of the pink panther book.

I may do an addon later, but here is a piccy of what I've got, I tried to make it a bit fun:

[​IMG]

My blog is here:
    http://colestoucan.blogspot.com/

My kits are at fully printable resolution, so if you are a paper/rather than a digital scrapbooker you can still use my kit - you can print off what you want to use then use as you would any normal kit.

If you want a copy of this kit after the download expires, send me a message and I'll get a copy to you.