- advertisement -

Do you believe?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by MissEmi, Dec 24, 2008.

1. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

in Santa Claus?!? I do! At my house, if you don't, you get undies, and have to open and show them to everyone :p. And you can't hang up a stocking, and it does not get filled. Even my brother (20) believes! LOL. What kind of crazy things does y'all's parents come up with at Christmastime?

PS (we're not stupid LOL, we know the truth.)

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

3. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Nope, never did. We actually opened our presents and stockings today :D me happy, me very happy!!
    The 5yo I sat for last night most definately believes. She was sure that santa was coming last night, but her 11yo sis and I tried to tell her not till tonight, but she insisted that he was getting his clothes on now and coming tonight! I mentioned it to mom and dad, to warn them that they may have one very upset daughter in the morning.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  4. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

So???????????????:D:D:D:D

5. s0ccerfreak

oh, you want to know what I got?
    ipod, socks, speakers for ipod, case for ipod, clothes, ornament, 4gb card for camera, battery charger w/ batteries, unlimited texting, laptop bag, and my bros gave me an iou. They said I'll get my presents on my bday (monday)

6. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

I don't anymore(although, my parents still write 'Santa Claus' on the gifts LOL). I did when I was younger(I don't know how old I was when I stopped believing...7 or 8 I think). In fact, I could never sleep on Christmas Eve as I was too worried about the thought of some guy climbing down my chimney into my house. I remember one year going to sit on Santa's lap, but I got too shy and didn't want to do it when my turn came(my brother was beyond the age where he wanted to do it with me!). Walking through the mall I ended up crying, because I really wanted a jump rope, and I didn't ask him. My parents took me back, and told 'Santa' what happened...he finally coaxed me onto his lap so I could tell him.

Happy to say, I got my Jump Rope that year:D:p;)

Rae, you hit the jackpot!!! Great gifts!!

7. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

YAY!!! You made out well!
    And unlimited texting= THE BEST!!! That was one of our gifts last Christmas for me and my sisters. :D

8. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

my mom tells me and my brother that we dont believe we wont recieve so we both tell her we still believe

9. s0ccerfreak

my mom had my bro text me to tell me i had texting. She was like, is your phone ringing? I was like its vibrating cuz i got a text :) I knew she was up to something. We also got a game, The Settlers of Catton, as a family gift. It's fun! I couldn't tell you the last time we all sat down and did something together.

10. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

no, not any more. but my sister does, last year my friend said something to the efect of 'santa's not real,' and she had a fit and ran and told his mom, LOL. he's the youngest into his family and had no clue.....needless to say, he's clued in now, kissed up to Em and she's happy-but it was really funny:p

11. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

No body in my familey believes. My grandma thinks we all do its soo annoying. I went shopping with my mom on black friday and so did my little sister, I wrapped most of the presents..... I obviously know that some fat old dude doesnt come down my chimney in the middle of the night.