- advertisement -

Do front loaders put wrinkles into clothes like Cabrios?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by ecs1516, Jul 8, 2011.

1. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

I have a Whirlpool top loader HE Cabrio and the clothes coming out of the washer has tons of wrinkles. The dryer don't even get them out. Do front loaders have this problem?

2. Kaylee's Mom

Kaylee's Mom Approved members

There is a Cabrio where I work (Cleaning) and I have not noticed wrinkles but I have only washed blankets. My front loader bangs like crazy .. I am pretty sure it is level and some of my friends also have this issue. But my clothes do not wrinkle .. never had that issue.

Crystal

3. sarahspins

sarahspins Approved members

I have a front loader (LG) and I've never had a problem with wrinkles. We've had ours going on 5 years now

4. MissMadisonsMom

MissMadisonsMom Approved members

Try choosing a slower spin cycle - that may help.

5. Tigerlilly's mom

Tigerlilly's mom Approved members

I have a Bosch front loader and they don't come out wrinkled - thank goodness!:p

6. Midwestmomma

Midwestmomma Approved members

I have a Cabrio HE (top loader) and I don't have any problems with the wrinkles. :confused: I do put ours on the lowest spin cycle....and they still come out "wrung out". I do use our dryer, but somethings do go on the clothesline...

7. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Yes, make sure it's not on max extract. That's great for towels, sheets, blankets and jeans, but not lighter weight material.

8. bibrahim

bibrahim Approved members

I have a Kenmore front loader and have been really happy with it and no wrinkle issues. It is like a toy compared to my 15 year old top loader that just died.

9. kgerrick

kgerrick Approved members

I have a front loader and I find that if I fill it very full of clothes (since it can hold a lot) then the clothes get some wrinkles.

10. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

My Samsung front loader doesn't put wrinkles in clothes.

To the PP who mentioned hers bangs a lot: I did a LOT of research before getting our front loader. One thing that can cause banging is if the delivery guys didn't remove the stabilization "bars" that are installed in the machine. They are there to keep it stable while being moved but must be removed before using the machine. Did you get a packet that had those bars in it when they set it up? They should have removed them and left them for you in case you need to move the washer again.

11. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

Thanks I will try that. I just wish it didn't reset to a higher sign every time I turn it off.