- advertisement -

Did I mention

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by susan, May 23, 2010.

1. susan

susan Approved members

I am going on a much needed vacation to Disney Thursday..OH and did I mention I am going with my mom and sister which means no hubby or kids! :D:D Do I need to tell you how excited I am?? DH is taking the end of the week off so I can go and not have to worry about who will take care of Davis..I will come home Monday exhausted but refreshed..Mommy needs a vacation:)

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

I hope you have a fantastic time with lots of time to soak up some sun, gift shopping, sleeping late, drinks by the pool....can I come?:) Have fun!!!!:D

3. Jen_in_NH

Jen_in_NH Approved members

I'm so jealous!!!

4. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

Me too, I need a vacation.

Have a great time.

5. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

Hope you have a good time...how do the kids feel about Mommy going to Disney without them?

6. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Have a great time!
    And yeah, I'm jealous.;)

7. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

Why Disney if no kids ???? I am jealous too. Its so wet and ooky here today and we're pregnancy testing the ewes. Mickey Mouse could make my day :rolleyes:

8. susan

susan Approved members

The kids may not exactly know where I'm going..4 and 5 year olds don't need to know everything, contrary to what they believe..

I am a huge disney fan..I worked there in college and I go back every chance I get..

9. sugarmonkey

sugarmonkey Approved members

Have fun. I'd love to get away without kids for a while.

10. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

The Disney w/o kids sounds fun! (Though I am planning my trip w/ my boys now.)

OK....dare I ask.....how do you get the ewes to pee on those little sticks?????

11. Mom to S&S

Mom to S&S Approved members

My hubby and I did a trip to Disney last month w/o the kids. I have to say it is much more enjoyable to watch other people's children have meltdowns. :D We told ours we were on a business trip, but there happened to be a really big Disney store near where we were going. If they were really good for the grandparents, we would bring them treats from there. I think my daughter was on to us, but she didn't care as long as she got good loot.