- advertisement -

Dexcom Tech support

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by RomeoEcho, Jan 16, 2014.

1. RomeoEcho

RomeoEcho Approved members

I called Dexcom tech support for the first time, and it was a very positive experience. Most of the time, we are quick to share the awful experiences, so I wanted to take a minute to praise their response. Less than a minute on hold, very polite, quick response and a replacement on the way.

They do have a requirement that if they examine the old one and there is "blatant water damage" they will charge you for a new receiver ($199). Not sure what qualifies, but I clarified that if it was only in contact with sweat and normal rain, that should be fine.

2. sincity2003

sincity2003 Approved members

Yes, they have the best customer service we've encountered in a long time. DS lost his transmitter (it fell off his arm and he didn't even know it) and I was completely freaked out because we hadn't even paid for it yet. Five minutes on the phone and a replacement was here the next day.

3. Lisa - Aidan's mom

Lisa - Aidan's mom Approved members

I've called *many* times and they have been great. I had one mediocre experience, but I've been so happy with their tech support overall!

4. Lizzie's Mom

Lizzie's Mom Approved members

Dexcom rocks!

I hold them in very high regard :D.