- advertisement -

Dexcom server problems?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by nebby3, Oct 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nebby3

nebby3 Approved members

Anyone else having problems with the share app today? Not sure if it's my issue or theirs.

2. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

No issues here (other than 1 kid not having hers on!).
    Was having issues with it yesterday though.

3. Just Jen

Just Jen Approved members

We've been through four sensors in the last two weeks. They've told me they think it's a sensor issue, and that may well be as they all had the same lot number, but before any were pulled, we were stuck with a "no data" prompt for at least four to twelve hours prior to being told to pull the sensor. But who knows. Anytime technology is involved, anything goes.

4. jenm999

jenm999 Approved members

The Share server was down for a few hours yesterday morning. They didn't update their status page. The only way I found out was through the CGM in the Cloud facebook page. Dexcom really needs a social media presence!

5. MomofSweetOne

MomofSweetOne Approved members

We started a new box of sensors last week. Two of them went into "sensor fail" after 45 minutes of the start--up period. The third one was highly, highly inaccurate for 24+ hours and then died promptly when its week was up. #4 was inserted this afternoon and started off being pretty inaccurate initially but three calibrations later, it seems to be accurate for bedtime (yeah!). We've never had this bad of run since starting the system four years ago. I'm glad it's not the norm.:)