- advertisement -

Dexcom G5 uploading to Diasend

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mikegl31, Jul 31, 2016.

1. mikegl31

mikegl31 Approved members

We have been using the G5 for a few months and my son has his quarterly appointment this week. They asked us to upload the info. We don't use the receiver, just a cell phone. Can I upload the data from the app to Diasend?

Thanks.

2. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

I don't think so. Not sure it is approved for G5 yet. You can log into Dexcom Clarity with your regular dexcom log in info and then print the data that way.

3. andiej

andiej Approved members

It works in the UK, you go to diasend on your laptop or pc, click the Apps tab at the top of the page, you should see Dexcom as one of the options, click it and it will ask for the Dexcom login details that you use on the phone, also download the the diasend app on the phone (not sure if this bit is essnetial), it takes a few hours, upto 24, but eventually you should start seeing data on the diasend app and when you log into diasend online all the data should be there it does it automatically so no need to upload for clinic, it's normally about 2 or 3 hours behind.

4. mikegl31

mikegl31 Approved members

Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't live in the UK. I have been using Clarity. I'll have to print out what they have.

5. jenm999

jenm999 Approved members

It's ready to go, Diasend is waiting for Dexcom to pull the trigger.