- advertisement -

Dexcom Bill - Whoa!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kimmcannally, Dec 17, 2011.

1. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

It's been a year since our last order of a "kit" from Dexcom (receiver, transmitter, etc) so I don't remember if they billed us last year or not.

Our insurance had pre-approved the order and they pay at 100% for Dex supplies.

We got a bill today (Saturday night of course, so I can't call them about it) for over $1000! It doesn't mention insurance on it anywhere, other than the adjustment they make for insurance companies, and it lists Terms as Credit Card.

Anyone else get a bill like this even though the insurance has been filed? I've emailed them about it, which is all I can do right now, but it would be nice to hear from other people saying this happens all the time and it doesn't mean that I'm going to have a fight on my hands about this.

2. MOM to KELLSE

MOM to KELLSE Approved members

Kim..talk to Tammy..I know she is also having issues with a re-order from dex.