- advertisement -

Dex4 (1g) Glucose Bits?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by virgo39, Aug 22, 2011.

1. virgo39

virgo39 Approved members

I used to be able to get these at Target, but since they were on clearance a while back, I have not seen them.

I've bought them on Amazon -- but IMHO, they are overpriced. The website says Dex products are at Walgreens, CVS, Meijer, and some other retailers. I've not seen them at our local Walgreens. Do you know what retailers carry the 1 g. glucose bits?

TIA

2. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

3. manda81

manda81 Approved members

I got some last week at CVS.

4. Michelle'sMom

Michelle'sMom Approved members

I haven't found them anywhere since Target stopped stocking them. CVS stores carry the 1g store brand, made by Dex4 & the same wild berry flavor. They're a little higher priced than the Dex4 brand I bought at Target.

5. danielsmom

danielsmom Approved members

I saw these at Rite Aid today...

6. virgo39

virgo39 Approved members

It's a shame that none of the stores near us seem to carry them -- but I'll try the closest CVS and if not, the online source.

Thanks!

7. nanhsot

nanhsot Approved members

I've yet to ever find the Dex brand at any stores, but our local CVS has their own brand name version of it.

8. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

Walmart doesn't carry the bits but they do carry the same exact ones in the size of normal glucose tabs. Or the walmarts around here do. It is a big bottle, I am thinking around $5.