- advertisement -

Daylight Savings-Fall Back

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by hrermgr, Nov 1, 2009.

1. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

Anyone else forget to set their clock back 1 hours last night? I did. I was up at "7:30" looking forward to sipping coffee and reading the Sunday paper. But no paper. I was not happy...I start searching for the paper's number so I can complain. Suppose to be delivered by 7 am, it is.

Well I turn on the tv cause I don't want to empty the dishwasher. I'm still not happy that the paper's not here but the coffee is good. Well, the news anchor states, "It's 6:50, we'll be right back." WHAT??? :eek: 6:50? Then it dawns on me, daylight savings:eek:. About 2 minutes later I hear the newspaper being dropped on my porch.

Now I'm off to read the paper. And set all the clocks back!:D

2. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

I didn't forget to but I am totally messed up today. I keep thinking that it is 8:30. I just set Deacon's pump back.

--Sara

3. Tigerlilly's mom

Tigerlilly's mom Approved members

URGH!!! It's only 9:30 here and I feel like the day should be half over - It's going to be a LOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG day!! (Lilly has been up since 5:30) YAWN!!!