Thank you all for answering my questions to help me get through the wait to see the ped endo. They ran labs today but there was an error and we won't get results until tomorrow but she did have a finger stick of 188 in the office. The doctor feels certain that this is type 1 caught very early thanks to me being diabetic and knowledgeable. At this point, since her overnight and fastings are good and she's still having a good bit of reasonable numbers the doctor doesn't want to start insulin yet. She said that with her only being 19 months and unable to tell us if she's feeling low it's too dangerous. So at this point all we can really do is wait for it to get worse at which point they will admit her to start her on insulin. I'm to test her three times a day, fasting and two different 2 hour PPs. The pediatrician's office will be getting a call from me tomorrow about the doctor (really a PA) we saw on Friday. I KNEW that hitting 200 was not normal but she brushed me off. I'm disgusted by how little so many in the medical profession seem to know about this disease. That needs to change.