- advertisement -

Daughter in Hospital for obs and assessment

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by momowun, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotsoftots

lotsoftots Approved members

so gald she is in a safe place!!! Its a rough road to travel thats for sure.
    As far as the school goes my daughter Samantha is in the 6th grade if I wanted/need them to they would help with what ever she needs. Last year they did a lot for her but this year she really didnt want the trips to the office, or them touching her..lol do you have a 504 in place for her?

2. momowun

momowun Approved members

I am outside the U.S. Is a 504 like a protocol to follow? We do have such things, that each parent formulates to suit their child.

3. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Glad your child is beign taken care of. Is she allowed visitors or how does it work? Don't have experience with this, so sorry for the dumb questions.
    Also, how long will she be hospitalized for? Will you and your family also receive counseling?
    Is the hospital far from your home?

4. lotsoftots

lotsoftots Approved members

at our schools the parents make their own also..then there is the meeting and we talk about what and how things need to be done...some things they try to get out of but for the most part we didnt have to cave in on anything:D

5. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

I would like to remind everyone that we are here to offer support to people living with type 1 diabetes and to encourage everyone to think very hard before posting anything that is remotely unhelpful. There have been many unhelpful posts here, and I've removed them. I'm also closing this thread.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/show/33045

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.