- advertisement -

Darn... little cousin diagnosed :(

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by KylorsMom, Aug 28, 2013.

1. KylorsMom

KylorsMom Approved members

We are going to have our six month dx b-day next month. When we were first diagnosed I was so happy to find other going through the same thing. Now whenever I hear of a new diagnosis it just breaks my heart. At our last t1 meeting there was a mom and her son who were newly dx'ed, I could see the overwhelming exhaustion on her face, the worry in her eyes as she asked question. Just broke my heart because I KNOW that feeling.
    Yesterday we heard that our little (well he still seems little to me, but is going into 9th grade) cousin is at children's, newly dx'ed. I just broke into tears when I heard it. NO ONE should EVER have this stupid thing!!! I know life goes on, it's manageable ect and I AM really thankful... but really, we need a cure!

2. sooz

sooz Approved members

I'm really sorry. xoxo

3. jbmom1b2g

jbmom1b2g Approved members

I am so sorry to hear about the new dx in your family. That is my biggest fear, my bil has type 1 also.