- advertisement -

Custom Insulin Pump Shirts with Pocket

Discussion in 'Other Diabetes Products' started by katiesdad, May 1, 2012.

1. katiesdad

katiesdad Approved members

Check out www.pumpthreads.weebly.com for some great insulin pump shirts and pump pockets for any child 6 mos. to age 14! My pockets feature clear vinyl screens you will find exclusively at Pump Threads! No more having to pull your pump out of your pocket everytime you need to bolus, make changes or read alarms and sensors!!

My products are all custom, handmade by myself. I have been making these products for the past year for my 3 year old daugther and 6 year old nephew (both have type 1) and the kids think they are fun and comfortable. I think all children with diabetes deserves to have a comfortable means of pumping!

Thanks for your support!
    *A portion of Pump Threads proceeds will be donated to JDRF!

2. katiesdad

Insulin Pump Shirts with Pockets available in COLOR!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my custom insulin pump shirts (tank tops and onesies) with pockets come in COLOR now! Just in time for summer fun!!

Check it out at www.pumpthreads.weebly.com.

Thanks for the support.

3. katiesdad

2 new fabric choices at Pump Threads!

Check out the 2 new fabric choices at Pump Threads! Go to www.pumpthreads.weebly.com to view!

Thanks for your support!
    Here's to keeping kids cheerfully connected!

4. katiesdad

Pump Threads Pump Packs now available!

Check out the expanded line of products available at Pump Threads online (www.pumpthreads.weebly.com). Fun Pump Threads Packs are now available!

Optional diabetes medical alert id tag can be ordered to attach to Pump Threads Pack!