- advertisement -

Cozmo and CozManager

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by tuckerk, Jul 23, 2008.

1. tuckerk

tuckerk Approved members

For those that use the Meal Maker feature, I am trying to get that feature on the the pump.

I installed the USB Adaptor, then the software. It said the coz foods list was being sent to the pump, but I cannot locate the feature on the pump.

Need help?!

2. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

if I recall, once you send it to the pump the meal maker is then listed on the main menu...where it says "meal bolus" " correction bolus" "meal maker"

it won't show if your pump is set to deliver insulin based on "units of insulin" rather than "carbohydrates"

3. momofsingingdiabetic

momofsingingdiabetic Approved members

You may also have to go through the setup and make that feature active in the menu.

4. BrendaK

BrendaK Neonatal Diabetes Registry

On our pump it's under "meal maker". And yes, you have to go on the Cozmanager to "activate" the meal maker on your pump.

Hope it works. The tech support phone people are really great, so call them if you can't get it to work.