- advertisement -

Cousin's 4 year old just Dx

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by cindyrn6617, Aug 4, 2010.

1. cindyrn6617

cindyrn6617 Approved members

I am just heartbroken. I just spoke with my Aunt and she wanted to know what they could do to support the child's parents. I told her to learn everything she could about D so she could help out with childcare. We went over a ton of info including this website. I also gave her all my numbers so they could call anytime if they had questions. I just wish there was more I could do.

2. lisamustac

lisamustac Approved members

They are lucky to have you as a connection. I wish I had someone at dx I could have called. She will learn everything and have a happy, healthy child. Any new dx always breaks my heart because I always relive how hard it was in the beginning. Promise her it does get better.

3. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

Im sorry to read of this new diagnosis too of another child..:( They are lucky to have you for guidance and support and education, advice, etc..