- advertisement -

Could you help me fill out a survey of online health information source selection? (& you will also

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by HeathMatt, Mar 6, 2015.

1. HeathMatt

HeathMatt New Member

Hi friends,

You are invited to participate in a survey study conducted by researchers at the School of Information, the University of Texas at Austin. The goal of the survey is to gain a better understanding of consumers’ online health information search behavior to inform search system design.

The survey will take you approximately 15 minutes. Upon successful completion, you can choose to be entered into a drawing of 5 Amazon gift cards ($20/each) by leaving your email address. We will notify the winner after the study is completed. Your participation is completely voluntary. More details about the research can be found in the survey page.

To access the survey, please visit: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cBJl5knaZVjxuTP

We appreciate your attention, and please contact us at healthinfo@utexas.edu if you have any questions. Thank you!

[This post has been permitted by Jeff Hitchcock]

2. HeathMatt

HeathMatt New Member

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hi, I'd be happy to fill it out but am from/in the UK. Is that a problem for the type of questions asked or for who you want to sample?

4. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Approved members

Completed.

I think anyone can take it. There is one question that asks what country you are from.