- advertisement -

contact detach trade

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Eric's mom, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Eric's mom

Eric's mom Approved members

Our dr recommeded we try the contact detach infusion sets. Called Animas this morning after 20 minutes of trying to get a sample they tell me it's their policy not to send samples of contact detach sets. I am wondering if I can trade anyone for a contact detach set. I have straight and angled sets to trade. Inset 30 system, comfort short or inset 9mm straight. Or any ideas where I can get a sample from?

2. dianas

dianas Approved members

The companies can't always send out samples but the reps for your area usually can. You can ask your Dr for contact info or the company should have it also.

3. missmakaliasmomma

missmakaliasmomma Approved members

Our endo always has samples too

4. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

Hopefully someone will have contact detach sets but if you are willing to use the tubing from the comfort shorts, I'm happy to send you some sure t sets. They are exactly the same as contact detach but don't have luer lock tubing. The tubing from the comfort shorts is the same tubing that comes with the contact detach sets. Just PM me if you are interested. The tubing from the inset 30s should work as well.

5. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

tubing tubing tubing

reminds me of Marsha Marsha Marsha!

Then I wonder where in the world is Twodoor2 (SP its been so long)

6. Eric's mom

Eric's mom Approved members

Endo recommend but had no samples. Animas has sent me other sets as samples. For some reason they would not send contact detach sample. Still trying to loacte a rep for our area have not talked to one in years. pm'd sent to you meg. Thank you.