- advertisement -

Cleo infusion sets

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Chippy28, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Chippy28

Chippy28 Approved members

I have a silly question...

I requested and received 2 samples of the Cleo set from my local distributor. What I have appears to be a purple inserter with a white cap. Is the tubing contained within this apparatus or is it supposed to come separate?

2. skimom

skimom Approved members

YOu should have tubing in a separate package- ( ie when you buy a box you get equal number of "inserters" and tubing.)It is pretty obvious what it is when you do have it

3. Chippy28

Ah darn, that is what I figured. They didn't send me the tubing...:(

4. zatff

zatff Approved members

The tubing is separate and come in different lengths. One advantage of Cleo is the ability to adjust the angle of tubing to infusion set since it can be rotated 360 degrees. Just be sure you feel and hear a solid click when you snap on tubing.

I have extra tubing if you need a couple. You get one with each infusion set but they can be used for more than one infusion set.

5. Chippy28

Yeah, I called them this morning and am going to go pick up the tubing they were to send me. Thanks for the offer though as well as the tip about the tubing.:)