- advertisement -

Christmas gifts to benefit JDRF

Discussion in 'Fundraising Activities' started by Kirsten, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Approved members

As the Christmas season is upon us, I wanted to let you all know that I am hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser to benefit JDRF from now until 12/3. The Pampered Chef sells all kinds of cookware and kitchen gadgets. All the products are very high quality and fully guaranteed for at least one year.If you place an order on my website 15% of your purchase will go to JDRF and my 17% commission will go to JDRF. All items will arrive in time for Christmas.

That's 32% of your purchase price going to diabetes research!:D All of my relatives are getting Pampered Chef for Christmas. :rolleyes: :p For more information email me at kssigrist@cwdmail.com.

Kirsten

2. bethdou

bethdou Approved members

Good for you!

I had a fundraiser before our walk (scrapbooking plus shopping w/different companies) and had a PC consultant come - she did the same thing. I bought tons of Pampered Chef stuff to send to relatives too! :) Janelle had a $600 party that day, and donated $130 to JDRF - it was wonderful.

I hope you have great sales - I know I love the Pampered Chef products!!
    :)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Approved members

I had a Pampered Chef fundraiser party at my house in August and raised $325 for JDRF. I realised then that if I had been the consultant at my show it would have been closer to $650. So, I became a PC consultant and I'm going to try to do one show a month. So far I've made around $200 for JDRF. It makes me feel better to think that there's *something* that I can do and I figure that every little bit helps!

Kirsten

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Approved members

My Christmas fundraiser is closing on 12/3.:)

Kirsten