- advertisement -

Chat board//: The -tell your funny D story here!- edition

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Shadow, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Shadow

Shadow Approved members

I have a story, you can share yours:

I was walking down the hallway the other day and had my cozmo out - doing a correction for my BG- when a kid from my class walks by and looks up.
    He notices I have my pump in my hand and asks me
    "Hows your tempature?"
    I couldn't answer I was laughing so hard. :D

2. Shadow

Shadow Approved members

I just thought of something, it's not exactly funny but ridiculous -
    I had a seizure a while ago and woke up in hospital.
    My Mum told me what happened, and apparently they finally got me up to a good level and the doctor came along and ordered them to put 10 unit in me. :cwds:
    They didn't, luckily - so he said to correct, and the pump said I needed one unit.
    Again, they didn't.
    Wow - I wonder how much training this doctor had. :rolleyes:

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

The other day a tacher who shares a portable with my french teacher (I know, ridiculous that teachers have to share portables) asked me if I had an Ipod in my pocket. I said no, and he said, "Oh. I thought you had clear headphones. That would be cool."

4. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

This morning at work a parent asked my if my pump was one of those waterproof mp3 players/cases. I said umm no its an insulin pump.
    I help with a middle school youth group on tuesday and this week was pillow fight night. I'm running around playing with the kids then I hear some of the girls say hey Rae. I turn and say what? They hold up my pump and I get a confused look on my face. Somehow it came out of the clip, the tubing broke, and it went flying accross the floor :eek: I managed to put the tube back together, but changed it when I got home.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  5. Rachel Erin

Rachel Erin Approved members

I was showing one of my friends my insulin pump (Deltec Cozmo) and this guy next to me goes "I need one of those, I lose my Blackberry all the time."