- advertisement -

Casey Anthony. Guilty or not?

Discussion in 'Other Hot Topics' started by Becky Stevens mom, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

Ive been following the case since the beginning. Im fascinated by our legal system and seeing how it works. I think the prosecution has worked very hard to gather evidence in this case and I think that they have nearly enough to have her convicted of murder 1 but am not sure if there is not a reasonable doubt:confused: She claims that it was an accident and that her Father found her and told her that she would be arrested for neglecting her child. Why the duct tape then:confused: and why put her there? My heart breaks for the grandparents. I can tell that they loved her very much:(

2. kiwimum

kiwimum Approved members

Personally, I think she is guilty. Right from the start I thought she was guilty. The fact she didn't report her missing or kidnapped or whatever at the beginning sent up huge red flags for me.
    As a mum, if my kids went missing or were taken, I would do every darn thing in my power to find my kids. I would not go out partying and leave it for a month before doing anything.

She would not want me on that jury right now:mad:

3. dejahthoris

dejahthoris Approved members

Guilty.

I think the most disturbing part of the trial was the hissy fit she threw last week, during the testimony about the exhumation, halting the trial and putting all the attention on HER with her crocodile tears. She could not let little Caylee have her day in court to find justice. She could not just let those little bones speak. She could not stand having the focus off of her.

4. Kyra's Mom

Kyra's Mom Approved members

So guilty.

The court system is very facinating, but very slow which can be very frustrating to the victims of crimes. It can take years to resolve any case not just the high profile cases we see on the news. I feel so badly for the grandparents also, it makes you wonder why she can't just admit to what she has done so the family can move forward and not be trapped in reliving the trauma every day in court.