- advertisement -

Caresource Just for Me in Indiana refusing all DME products

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Abbysmom, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Abbysmom

Abbysmom Approved members

Hi,

I am trying to find other families who are in this desperate situation. Caresource that is brand new and sold on the marketplace last year did not arrange for a DME provider until last week. We have been insured with them for 2 months now and I have 4 infusion sets left and the tell me I can get more from CCS medical but only after I called over and over last week and threatened social media. We have contacted the local news in our area and I have started the complaint process with the insurance board. Animas can ship me the product but it will take 8 to 10 days which all I have left and first have to cancel my daughters insurance. The hospital is loaning me a some for now and our awesome pump trainer is getting CCS Medical's case but Caresource told me told go ahead and cancel my insurance and is no help.

Is anyone else going though this? Maybe we can ban together file more complaints.