- advertisement -

Carelink Problems!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by jilmarie, Jun 1, 2016.

1. jilmarie

jilmarie Approved members

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this issue? My pump keeps downloading until 67% then stalling. I've tried both mac and PC as well as via the CareLink USB and the Bayer USB meter. It gets to 62% before failing on my PC and 67% on my mac.

The error message suggests repositioning the pump or changing the pump battery (already done)

Any other troubleshooting ideas? I've been working on this for an hour...

2. Mish

Mish Approved members

Try unplugging the USB, then starti up the download again and then wait for it to ask you to plug in the USB again.

Otherwise, is java updated fully?
    And ...beyond that, probably you and I are the only two people in the world downloading - though I do like the new reports, there's one I can't get to work - not to hijack

3. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Have you tried doing the download via Firefox? That was the only way we could download to carelink. I'm not a huge fan of carelink, much prefer Diasend.

4. jilmarie

jilmarie Approved members

I got it downloaded! I had to create a new carelink account, but then it downloaded fine. Per Medtronic it was related to an "A##" error that I had on my pump previously. Thanks for the troubleshooting!

5. quiltinmom

quiltinmom Approved members

Ugh...Java updates! The bane of my existence when it came to carelink. T slim downloading is so much easier! But Medtronic has good reports. :)

Glad you got it worked out. :)