- advertisement -

Capsacin.....from the horses mouth.

Discussion in 'Research' started by carbz, Mar 27, 2011.

1. ecure

ecure Approved members

I don't doubt a lot of people contacted them with the recent posts about capsaicin ..email,phone,etc so they finally answered to one person..You're the lucky one. I don't think the research would be the most expensive one. As the results are very fast within 24 hours for complete reversal. Did he mention the money he needs? It's interesting research. It would be interesting to have a website with a description of the research and the funding needs from the Hospital for Sick Children.

Moreover, i will be curious about which hurdles he refers to in particulary.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. carbz

carbz Banned

Probably the FDA.

3. Deal

Deal Approved members

or Health Canada!

I sent an email to my endo who will no doubt know Dr Dosch personally. I'll post anything relevant.

4. karri

karri Approved members

Some out-of-the-box-thinking? Example: http://pinkarmy.org/

5. ecure

ecure Approved members

They are trying to find capsaicin derative for treat breast cancer.
    So, we're trying to make this compound that's going to look like capsaicin. It's going to be very, very similar."

Second-year student Eric Bowes said the group is making capsaicin derivatives because "they're going to have a little bit different activity than capsaicin — maybe better activity."

It's news here:
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2011/03/02/nb-mount-allison-cancer-capsaicin.html

A derative for patent..

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  6. ecure

ecure Approved members

any update about Capsaicin research?

Anyone contacted the researchers ?They should give more information about the hurdle details, total funding required and they should release all their clinical data publicly...
    The clinical trial are too much censored with the patents and the capitalism interests.
    A lot of research data are never published.