- advertisement -

Candy hearts mega give away!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RosebudMama, Aug 20, 2010.

1. RosebudMama

RosebudMama Approved members

Hey Everyone!

I'm hosting a MEGA GIVE AWAY to celebrate the launch of my new blog....www.candyheartsblog.com. If you've bookmarked my old URL, please update it with the new one.

On this site, you'll find lots of helpful links, access to other diabetes bloggers, plus the 504 Plan we use with links to more helpful school stuff. I most often blog about the experience of raising a child with diabetes and celiac, but also other aspects of life in general as well.

If you're feeling disconnected and looking for a way to connect with someone else's personal journey, I hope you'll stop by. You, specifically, are who I'm trying to reach. It is my prayer that no one feels alone on this path.

My BLOGwarming party will be going on for a week. Like I mentioned, there's a chance to win an amazing prize pack that you don't want to miss.

Feel free to share this with anyone who may also need a connection....or who just likes to win free stuff :)

From My Candy Heart to Yours,

Wendy
    www.candyheartsblog.com