- advertisement -

Camp Nejeda

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by PAULEEN, Jun 25, 2008.

1. PAULEEN

PAULEEN Approved members

Has anyone's child gone to Camp Nejeda? It's in Stillwater NJ. My son has been given the opportunity to go. He was just dx'd in March. I want him to have this great opportunity, but I am very nervous about him leaving for two weeks. He is 12 and doing very well with knowing how to count carbs and when he is low etc. I guess I am just a nervous mom :rolleyes: If your child has gone to this particular camp, please tell me about their experience and yours. Thanks!

2. LJS118

LJS118 Approved members

My son has never gone to camp, but I've heard only good things about Camp Nejeda.

3. mlkatie

mlkatie Approved members

We have never gone, but do know of people who have. I've only heard great things! My son is only 4, too young for the solo camp, so we are going to do the family weekend next year:)
    I can understand why you would be nervous, but he will be taken care of and I'm sure he will have a great time.