- advertisement -

Camp Daypoint/Needlepoint anyone?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by hrermgr, Aug 3, 2011.

1. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

We're gearing up for Camp Daypoint, in Hudson, WI again this year. Daypoint starts on Aug 15 and runs through the 19th. This will be T's second year. Wondering if anyone else in the CWD world will have a child in attendance at either Daypoint or Needlepoint...

2. CassiesMama

CassiesMama Approved members

We had Cassidy signed up but we just cant pull off the cost of the gas to go that far even tho we are in saint paul this year. I am hoping that next year things will go better for us and it will be a reality.

3. Rachel

Rachel Approved members

Hello long lost friend! W. will be there with bells on. Looking forward to seeing you all at the picnic on the Friday night.

Chrystelle,

Is Cassidy signed up for Daypoint (the day camp)? If so, there is a bus that takes the kids directly from St. Paul to camp each day and back each afternoon. And I am 99% sure that there is a St. Paul pickup for the overnight (Needlepoint) sessions too. Would that help?

If not, the staff at the camp is WONDERFUL and would be able to help come up with options to help. Or feel free to PM me. If she wants to go and is all registered, we can find a way to get her there.

Rachel