- advertisement -

Called Minimed about my pump

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kierbabi09, Aug 31, 2009.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I spoke with a woman from minimed about my pump, and me not getting it.
    She was so nice, so the 50 minute wait I had was worth it I guess.
    Anyway, she said "Kiersten, I'm so sorry. I don't have an order that your pump went out. Let me get some information from you and I will send it out asap."
    So I gave her my information and she was so helpful. She gave me a confirmation number from ups or whatever company they use.
    It should be here by 10:30 am tomorrow.
    Like I said said, she was really helpful and so nice.
    So I'm very impressed with mm's customer service.

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I'm glad she helped you out, they are usually very nice and extremely helpful. The last person you spoke with must not have completed the order or missed something so the order never went out.

Glad to hear you'll have your new pump tomorrow AM :)

3. ScottB

ScottB Approved members

I can't help but wonder if the Quickset lot 8 recall still has them chasing their tails and their shipping dept. is up for grabs because of it. I'm glad to hear your pump is on it's way.

4. dqmomof3

dqmomof3 Approved members

It absolutely does have them chasing their tails! I called them today, had a long wait, and the very nice rep on the other end of the line said they had been taking calls non-stop about the Quicksets.