- advertisement -

Call your congress people and ask them to support type 1 diabetes research. It's easy!

Discussion in 'Legislative Issues' started by obtainedmist, Nov 15, 2012.

  1. obtainedmist

    obtainedmist Approved members

    Aug 3, 2010

    You put in your zip and they will directly connect you with your US Senators and State Representative. In front of you on the computer are talking points about the Special Diabetes Program long term funding that is coming up for a vote at the end of December. You either leave a voice mail, or speak directly to the "Health Aide" in the Senator or Representative's office. This is the best thing you can do to advocate for future funding for research for Type 1. Spread the word and send this link to your friends to make calls!
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012

Share This Page

- advertisement -

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice