- advertisement -

Call from dexcom rep

Discussion in 'Teens' started by malyssa, May 25, 2009.

1. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I also posted this in parents section...

While I was at work on Friday, my Dexcom rep called. My mom was talking to her because I wasn't there, and our rep asked her if I would be interested in doing a "My Story' type of thing so they can put it on the Dexcom website. I was pretty shocked when my mom told me this when I got home. She said that she was highly impressed by my inteligence and my interest in managing my diabetes and all of the available technology, and she said it would be great to have someone ike me write something, especially coming from a teen.

I was quite honored, really, that she spoke/thought so highly of me to her co-workers and supervisors.

So do you guys think I should go for it? I have to call her back this week and let her know. What do you all think?

Malyssa

2. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I think you should do it!! That is so awesome that she asked you to do it!! Congratulations!

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

That's so cool! :D Definitely go for it!

4. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

That's awesome! You should do it!! Oppourtunities like that don't come around very often, so you should take advantage of it. :) Let us know when your story is published!

5. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Take it and run. I am a fan of taking every opportunity you can get your hands on. Thats sounds really awesome. You will impact the lives of so many people without even knowing it.

6. rachabetic

rachabetic Approved members

I say go for it! It sounds like an awsome oppertunity.:)