advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calgarians anywhere?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ashtensmom, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ashtensmom

ashtensmom Approved members

Hi. I am been on this site for a while now but thought I post here in the hopes of gathering people from Calgary.

I have had the pleasure of meeting two families already from Calgary (Hello Jacky and Barb :))

It would be great to see if there are any more families on this site from the Calgary and/or surrounding areas.

Shirley

2. JackyH

JackyH Approved members

Hi S!!

Didn't want to leave your post all lonesome and ignored:) There aren't too many visitors to the Canada forum which is a shame:cwds:

Hope the pumping is going well for you and Happy New Year - quite a different new year from last year I imagine!

3. skimom

skimom Approved members

Thought I had better chime in too! Hope you had a great Christmas and that 2012 is treating you well so far.
    How is the pumping going?

Hope all is well with you and yours
    Barb

4. liamsmom

liamsmom New Member

Calgary

Hi there! I live in Calgary and I know a few other families who live with diabetes here as well. My son was dx 2 years ago this weekend. IT DOES GET BETTER. Would love to talk/meet up with you guys! Take care!

5. gsawhney

gsawhney Approved members

we live in Calgary. My daughter Saiva is six she was Diagnosed when she was 3.5.
    We would love Saiva to meet other kids.
    Regards

6. JackyH

JackyH Approved members

I just Pm'd you with details of a fantastic group run here in Calgary.