- advertisement -

Bracelet to benefit the DRI

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by aidensmom, Jul 18, 2009.

1. aidensmom

aidensmom Approved members

I was reading about these "I'm Tired of . . . " bracelets in a brochure that we picked up at FFL. They are $10 and some of the $$ (I think 1/2, but not sure) goes to the Diabetes Research Institute. They are made from recycled tires. I ordered one the other day for DH and I. We thought they were pretty cool and just thought I'd share in case anyone would be interested. Also, shipping was very cheap :) The website is www.imtiredonline.com

2. mamort

mamort Approved members

I've had the Im tired of diabetes bracelet, and I liked it alot, until it broke. I didn't take it off for showers or any thing else and I think it eventually just broke down. I have ordered a couple of new ones though. Just remember to remove during bathing. 1/2 half of the money does go to diabetes research. They also have I'm tired of the economy, so its 1/2 price.
    enjoy

3. Ellen

Ellen Senior Member

Mine never broke and I didn't remove it - but thanks for that info. I'm thinking of getting the large one for an ankle bracelet. I bought several others as I'm tired of lots of injustices in the world.