- advertisement -

books

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Volleyball_Chick_15, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

Does anybody here like to read?

If so what is your favorite book you have read and are you reading any books right now?

I'm reading a book call 'Behind the bedroom wall' its a very good book about a 13 year old girl living back when the holocaust happend.

2. faithe113001

faithe113001 Approved members

I love to read! :) Couldn't possibly pick a favorite, but I love Nicholas Sparks and Francine Rivers. At the moment I'm only reading my textbooks, but I just read True Believer by Nicholas Sparks.

3. Tori

Tori Approved members

I'm reading this book called All Alone In The Universe. It really helps with friendship problems, but it's also just a really good book.

4. Ithilfey

Ithilfey Approved members

I love reading!!! Right now, I'm really into the Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn trilogy. It's based in the middle ages. It's about this faerie race Sithi were driven out of their land and now, hundreds of years later, they want to destroy the human race.:D

5. Dylan

Dylan Approved members

My favorite comedy book is the FAR SIDE GALLERY but my favorite books are A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. Anyone like those.

6. dGirl

dGirl Approved members

Oh my gosh!!! I ABSOLUTELY am in love with the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. any girl would fall in love with them. I seriously had NO idea I could fall in love with a charactor in a book. It's kinda sad... :D

7. FeeferGross

FeeferGross Approved members

I read all the time! At one peticular time, I can have three novels going at once. Authors like John Grisham, Lincoln Child, Michael Conely and more!

8. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

Love To Read

I love reading I have been reading the BSG (Beacon street girls) series they are really funny books

9. Ithilfey

Anyone like fantasy?

10. ErictheFerret

ErictheFerret Approved members

I'm digging the Artemis Fowl books. They kick ***...kinda hard to understand the first one though...

11. Raya

Raya Approved members

oh i love to read

i absolutely LOVE harry potter i adored the last book i was reading a week a go a book called falling stars really really fantastic book

12. Ithilfey

You got that right! Artemis Fowl does rock! The next one is coming out in June or July. It won't be the last one but there won't be another one for at least three years.:( Good books though. Anyone read Guardians of Ga'hoole or Redwall?

13. dGirl

dGirl Approved members

my brother reads guardians of gahoole and I like Artimus Fowl too ^^

14. Ithilfey

Czechoslovakia! (long story, don't ask) Ever read any of the Shannara books?

15. Define:Caroline

Define:Caroline Approved members

love

I loveee to read.
    I'd do it all day long if I could. =D
    I also love to write...
    I'm an English GEEEEKK.
    My favorite books probably Jane eyre (but only because it's classic!)
    I love Sarah Dessen, she's inspiring.

16. Ithilfey

Never heard of Sarah Dessen. I love fantasy/sci fi. My favorites are Lord of the Rings and the Shannara series. My favorite saying is "Be nice to geeks. One day you'll work for one."

17. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

"Behind the Bedroom Wall" sounds good. I'll have to find it. Right now I am reading the Zion Covenant series by Brock and Bodie Thoene. I'm on Danzig Passage right now. They're about WW2/Holocaust as well. And AWESOME too!! I love Dee Henderson, Lauraine Snelling, DiAnn Mills, and lots and lots of pplz books. Basically I love Christian Romance novels (I know...bad me! But I'm HOOKED) I also love Beauty for Ashes by Dorothy Clark. If I had to pick an all-time fave I would say definitely White Chocolate Moments by Lori Wick, with Danger in the Shadows by Dee Henderson as a close second. :D

18. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

i love sarah dessen. i've read all her book except one, i think. my favorite by her is "Just Listen"

19. lindsayxo15

lindsayxo15 Approved members

my favorite books are the Twilight series.... I LOVE those books and i cant wait for the forth book to come out:D!!!!!! If you havent read them you need to they are so awesome!!!!

20. Ithilfey

Yah, the Twilight series is on my list, but at the moment, it is over 200 books longs. So, it might take awhile... I wish someone here had read some of the Shannara books... I LOVE those books and I think that the next Genesis of Shannara book is coming out next week.... It might be this week... hmmm... :)