- advertisement -

Books are amazing!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Rayuzaki, May 21, 2010.

1. Rayuzaki

Rayuzaki Approved members

earlier in the school year i read a book called Gregor and the prophecy of the underlanders or something like that, i waited for the 2nd one to be available after reading the first, but it was never there, so i stopped looking for it until a few weeks ago. in just 3 weeks ive read the 2nd, 3rd, and almost the 4th book, got 2 more chapters, i got it monday, plan to finish tonite or tomorrow, ive gotten the 5th and final book. i prob couldve read faster had i not been required to go to school. the series is amazing, if you like awesome adventurous fantasy books, then you should read the underland books.

2. Artemis94

Artemis94 Approved members

Oh Gods above! I have found another fantasy buff!! I total Lord of the Rings geek and when I say geek, I mean I can quote half of The Fellowship and taught myself elvish in 7th grade. Yeah, I know. :eek:

Ever read The Name of the Wind? It is currently one of my more FAVORITE books EVER. It is written really well. The wold is rich and believable. It sort of tells the tale of how myths are born. It is FANTASTIC. :D

3. Rukio

Rukio Banned

xD The best series in the world is Guardians of Ga'hoole.
    A movie is coming out "Legends of the Guardians"
    or something to that affect, I don't like the actor/actress accents though :X