- advertisement -

Before you buy this book.....

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kitty, Jan 5, 2006.

1. kitty

kitty Approved members

My mom recently bought me the 2nd. edition of "Diabetes for Dummies". It was published in 2004.

Well, I finally got around to reading a couple chapters of it, and I noticed a small flaw in the book.
    In the section that describes the different blood sugar meters, this book says NOTHING about the Freestyle brand of meters! I even checked the index for info on the Freestyle meters, but nothing came up.

I thought this was odd, since according to the CWD products section, the Freestyle meter has been around for almost 4 years now.

I just thought I'd tell you guys this, before you decided to buy the book for yourself or a family member.

Jessie:cool:

2. Whitney

Whitney Approved members

Hmmmm

In my personal opinion, Freestyle Flash is the best meter I have come across. I use it along with my little sister who was resently diagnosed and my younger cousin. We all love it. I don't see why Freestyle's wouldn't be in there.