- advertisement -

Basement update

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by goochgirl, May 10, 2011.

1. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

For those of you who have been going through this remodel with me (for years) I wanted to let you know that I just cut my final piece of baseboard molding!! I'm not completely finished; I still have the closet and under stair storage to finish out, but those will be done another time. I'm ready to move the furniture down stairs and all of my sewing and scrapbook supplies. I will FINALLY have my own functional craft room. I'm going to get it cleaned up a little bit, and take some before and almost done pics (won't have an after for a while). I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crop at my house.

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

You have worked you little Gooch tush off on this room:) Im so glad that youll finally be able to start enjoying using it:D

3. lynn

lynn Approved members

Yay! Enjoy your space. It has been a long time coming.

4. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

YAY!:) It's such a relief when you see the end of a project like that, isn't it?

5. etringali

etringali Approved members

Pics! Pics! Pics! especially of the sewing area (looking for a little inspiration here)

6. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

I know you are soooo ready to have your space back!! How exciting!!

7. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

I've never actually had a space. Just a room with alot of boxes and the potential to be my space! I'm excited about having my sewing things out again. Its been a long time since I have made pouches, and I know several people have been waiting forever. Yossi only has 2 or 3 that fit. I'm going to Ikea on Sunday to get cabinets to make my sewing table. I have to hire movers to move the majority of boxes and furniture downstairs. My back is now totally shot. Then, I'll get to start unpacking, organizing, and creating.