- advertisement -

back issues of "Diabetes Forecast" magazine

Discussion in 'Adults with Type 1' started by kitty, Jan 17, 2006.

1. kitty

kitty Approved members

Last year, all of my back issues of "Diabetes Forecast" and "Diabetes Self-Management" got burned up when my sister's house caught fire (I had them stored over there in boxes).

I had issues from 1998-2003 of both magazines.
    Does anyone have back issues of both of these magazine they don't read anymore that they can give to me? I love reading all the back issues and current issues of these magazine, as well as using the recipes in them! If anyone can help me get my back supply started again, e-mail me at jessie.gray@lycos.com.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Jessie:cool:

2. allisa

allisa Approved members

Have you ever heard of Freecycle ? It is a world-wide concept with local branches.....I put a link below to the Freecycle site....you can then click on your state then look for town closest to you.....

Anyways...the concept of Freecycle is to give away items you no longer want....people "offer" and others request.....this would be a great place for you to request these back issues....you just may find soemone who is looking to unload them !

Good luck !

http://www.freecycle.org/

3. Ellen

Ellen Senior Member

4. kitty

kitty Approved members

Thank you so much, Ellen!!!
    I just left a message fot the blogger on that site that was giving away those magazines!

Jessie:cool:

5. amberngriffinco

amberngriffinco Approved members