advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awareness Checks?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Mama2H, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

I want to order checks but I am soooooo cheap, IMHO $20 a box is too much to pay :eek: Has anyone found anywhere to order diabetes awareness (JDRF or Cure Juvenile Diabetes or Cure Diabetes) checks? I have been searching and searching and I must be too cheap for my own good :eek: I will probably just go order some general cheap checks :rolleyes:

I want a debit card for Type 1 too LOL. I can find so much for autism, childhood cancer, etc... but nothing for Type 1 :(

2. Barbzzz

Barbzzz Approved members

3. KelliTwins

KelliTwins Approved members

I agree with you! I hate to pay that much for checks! Even if I have to order them through the bank, it kills me to pay so much for them. If you do find some inexpensive ones, please let me know!

4. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Thanks Barbara, I had found the Floral confection ones but they don't say anything about diabetes at all on them :confused: *IF* I were to pay that much I would want them to SAY something LOL

5. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Well, I am giving up :( I cannot find anything other than the JDRF and the one already posted. I cannot justify spending that much on one book of checks :( I tried to do the custom with a picture but the cheapest I could find there was 15.95

6. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I just went through this about 2 months ago when I needed checks. I just couldn't justify that much money for a box of checks.