- advertisement -

Are anyone else's kiddos crazy about these?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by HockeyAndSoccerMomof4, May 10, 2010.

1. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

AC Moore had them on sale this week and you can use the 40% coupon.
    We picked up some for the girls bday party at Olympia Sports and she said they are flying off the shelves. I didn't realize how popular they were.

2. tom_ethansdad

tom_ethansdad Approved members

Liam and Ethan (boys) love them and wear them all the time. Olivia (girl) couldn't care less about them.

3. Mistync991

Mistync991 Approved members

haha 2 words...SLAP BREACLETS :-D

4. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

Ahh man, I remember those slap braclets.. I loved those things..

I have never seen nor heard of this rubber band braclets, I will have to keep my eyes open for these!

5. ShanaB

ShanaB Approved members

I was thinking the exact same thing. Are you kidding me?? The only thing I have against these things is that I didn't invent them.

So my kids are a little younger then most but "Sophie" the giraffe was a baby must have a couple years ago. It was a great chew toy but all I could think of is the rich bugger sitting in France who never has to lift a finger again all off of these $25 plastic giraffes...yes I am bitter.
    http://www.kangarooboo.com/product_images/1911/sophiegiraffe_medium.jpg

6. zimbie45

zimbie45 Approved members

Really!!! I dont get it... WHY are these so popular.. We have never heard of them at all.. i will have to see if my kids have.. If they have they have never said any thing: which means they are not interested ( thank goodness)

I too am bitter i didnt invent these