advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

app to help kids with diabetes and their parents

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vturk, Mar 17, 2017.

1. vturk

vturk New Member

Hello, my name is Nena and we're developing a new app for helping kids with diabetes and their parents to better deal with this disease.

We're looking for some feedback on what you're missing in the apps you're using, what could be done better, etc.

Would really appreciate any of your feedback that will help us create a great app for you and your kids.

Thanks.

2. Alexa1994

Alexa1994 Banned

Tips for app for helping kids with diabetes

I must say it will be a beneficial app for kids and parents. Below things you can include in your app:

1. Blogs and article related to diabetes
    2. All type of diabetes information and symptoms
    3. If this app geographic market is defined so you can give details of all Dr and hospitals for diabetes

I hope this will answer the question.

3. MomofSweetOne

MomofSweetOne Approved members

Flow charts to help teens/college students & parents remember easy to forget things:

1) High Blood sugar/ Ketone flow chart
    2) Packing lists

4. MMMMMMM

MMMMMMM Approved members

Available on multiple devices with 1 purchase. (for instance 1 computer and 3 phones ... 2 parent phones + 1 child phone)

Data syncing across devices. (For us this is a must have feature)

Multiple (distinct) users! For families with more than 1 diabetic.

The app we currently use scans barcodes for nutrition info. Priceless feature really.

Different ways to view/ read data. charts graphs etc with ability to filter.

Our doctor said something about not being able to sync data to their office without encryption. I don't really know what this means but they can't have our data because of that.