- advertisement -

Anyone want to trade? Multiclix for Dex 7 Sensors

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kimmcannally, Jan 14, 2013.

1. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

J is refusing to wear the last of the Dexcom 7 sensors we have - he insists on waiting until we get the G4. (hopefully this week!) so I have some that expire soon and I hate to waste them.

We always need more multiclix lancing devices. Now that they are including Fastclix in the Aviva's around here I can't even find multclix locally.

I've got 3 boxes of sensors. Expiration date: 2/18/2013. I also have a Dex 7 receiver and a charging cable. No idea where the transmitter has gone.

I'd love to get as many multiclix lancing devices as I can, since J is constantly losing the things in his toxic waste dump of a room. (got to get it shoveled out again soon) :rolleyes:

edited to add: I found two more boxes of sensors but they are expired - 12/26/12 if anyone wants to use expired ones.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  2. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

I have two extra... but unfortunately neither of them have a cap!

3. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

Not sure that would help :eek:. I wonder if Accu-chek would send out caps for them?

4. CWD Moderator

CWD Moderator Moderator

Just a reminder that, in the US, continuous glucose sensors and supplies require a prescription and it's illegal to buy, sell or share prescription products without an appropriate prescription or license. Remember that you should only purchase your prescription products from a reliable, licensed outlet.