- advertisement -

anyone wanna chat

Discussion in 'Diabetes and College' started by lollipop8600, Mar 18, 2008.

1. lollipop8600

lollipop8600 New Member

hey everyone,

just discovered this site and i am keen to chat to anyone my age 9(im 21) about their experiences with diabetes as I have nobody to talk to, as nobody understands or can relate to what im going through

if you're interested let me know,

Thanks!

2. ccarrol4

ccarrol4 Approved members

Hi! I don't know anyone else in my situation either, lol. Your a couple of years older than me, I'm 19, but if you wanna chat, I love chatting :D. Do you have a myspace or yahoo IM?

3. lollipop8600

lollipop8600 New Member

cool, well i dont have either but i cud sign up to the yahoo thingy- how do u do it?

4. ccarrol4

ccarrol4 Approved members

You go to yahoo.com and if you don't already have one, create an account. Then you just download the messenger. Let me know what your email address is after you do it and I'll add you to my buddy list. Mine is cassiecrrll@yahoo.com you can add me too :)

5. jacob08

jacob08 New Member

I definitely think chatting live with other diabetics is really helpful. I have used a really cool chat on this site http://youngdiabetics.org . There are a bunch of teens and college students with type 1 on there. Hope that helpful.
    p.s They have organized chats most nights around 8 pm.

6. missincali

missincali Approved members

Hey.. I understand none of my friends are diabetic it can be lonely at times. If your still looking for someone to chat just message me on here and I'll give you my email or myspace!!! Hope you have a good week!

7. mysnackrifice

mysnackrifice Approved members

hey i'm 21 and type 1, and i can always use more friends! its fun to have diabetic friends too, makes you feel more normal.

anyway, if you wanna chat send me a message on here and i'll give you my email or AIM or yahoo or something. :)