advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone using pump therapy - check out this NEW site for insulin pump shirt pockets!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by katiesdad, Apr 27, 2012.

1. katiesdad

katiesdad Approved members

I am excited to introduce to you Pump Threads. Check out the stylish, comfortable and affordable products for children and learn more at www.pumpthreads.weebly.com!
    These insulin pump shirt pockets have been so successful in my home with my daughter who has type 1 diabetes (and with my nephew who was diagnosed 3 months after my daughter) that I want to share that success with everyone who knows someone or who themselves are living with type 1 diabetes.

Keeping Kids Cheerfully Connected!
    Sincerely, Nicole
    Creator of Pump Threads

2. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

I like these a lot and did order one. I know my daughter would wear one, but being that she's older, she'd prefer to have the pouch so that it would be waist level and on the side. Easier access for her to get to her pump so she can bolus herself.

3. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

They look great. I liked the look of the singlet with the clear pocket at waist height.

4. SarahKelly

SarahKelly Approved members

awesome they look just like the ones I make for Isaac, good for you making them so nicely with a great easy to utilize website :)

5. katiesdad

Thanks! Doesn't it feel so rewarding to make something for your child that makes them that much happier and comfortable in the middle of living with diabetes. :)

6. katiesdad

Facebook outreach

If you like what you see on my website (www.pumpthreads.weebly.com), be sure to find Pump Threads on Facebook and "Like" it. Feel free to invite your friends or anyone you know dealing with type 1 diabetes to check it out too. I want to make sure I can get the products' information out there so others know they have another choice while pumping.

Thanks for the support!

7. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

We just received ours and my daughter loves it! She loves the fact that it's not in a pouch for a change, nor in her pocket.

Thanks for creating a great product!

8. katiesdad

Just wanted to let everyone know that the insulin pump shirts (tank tops and onesies) are now available in color! Just in time for summer!! Check it out at www.pumpthreads.weebly.com.

Thanks for the support.