- advertisement -

Anyone need help w/ D supplies

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Barry, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Hair Momma

Big Hair Momma Approved members

No trade necessary here. I'll even pay shipping! Somebody, please give it a good home. :)

2. nobodybutjustme

nobodybutjustme Approved members

softclix

i'm looking for a softclix - anyone have an extra or know of a current 'special offer' somewhere? what meter does it come with . . .sometimes my endo has spare meters -

3. Denise

Denise Approved members

The softclix comes w/ the Accuchek Active Meter. I don't have any softclix but I have some one touch lancets if anyone would like some. :)

4. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

i'm looking for a softclix - anyone have an extra or know of a current 'special offer' somewhere? what meter does it come with . . .sometimes my endo has spare meters

Do you mean the MultiClix?? The one by Accu Chek that has the different lancet settings from 1 up? If so I have one for you..let me know, I will send it to you..
    (I love this thing!!)

5. tbcarrick

tbcarrick Approved members

sorry dont have any of that, but i do have contour microlets and some
    test strips.also 1 whole new box of lantus solostar expires 6/2011.1 box
    of urine ketostix in foil.could offer a glucagon kit if any one needs it.
    pm if interested

6. ladybugsy

ladybugsy Approved members

I could really use Lantus and BD strips. Our insurance is NOT diabetes friendly...especially since I have 2 type 1's in the house. My dh and my 16 year old daughter. I have some one touch meters I can donate. The new long skinny kind that kids seem to like.

7. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

Just a reminder that many diabetes products require a perscription in the United States and transfering prescriptions to someone else is illegal.

If you are struggling to pay for your diabetes supplies, I highly recommend that you speak with your diabetes team. They often can offer help, either with local support organizations or through samples they have from company representatives.

8. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

I think they still come with the advantage? That is the one that I used to have and I got one with it. I know they now come attatched to the Compact Plus ( it can be taken off) , it is a regular Softclix, just clips to the meter.
    Call accu chek and let them know that you can not find one anywhere and I bet they would send you an extra.

If you need any of the softclix lancets just let me know I do have a couple of boxes of them,100 count.

9. joanie

joanie Approved members

I have a new, unopened OneTouch Ultra2 meter

I don't need anything for trade
    but if anyone has any extra Uni-Solve I could really use some.
    Thanks!

10. joanie

joanie Approved members

I also have a blue OneTouch UltraMini up for grabs

11. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

I mailed out what you needed...let me know when you get it..so I know it got there...lol...thanks!

12. zell828

zell828 Approved members

Does anyone by chance have an extra Quickserter they don't use?

I have 2 freestyle meters new in the box to give away. PM me.

13. Logansmom

Logansmom Approved members

I have 4 boxes of Unisolve wipes to trade. Will trade for IV Prep wipes, tegaderm, Sure-T's, Paradigm reservoirs, one touch ultra strips, multiclix drums.

14. ROVERT81402

ROVERT81402 Approved members

Does anyone have any Cleo 90 infusion sets that they would like to trade for something?
    I ran across a few more boxes of the insets, but I'd really need to trade them for some cleo 90s,,,,they are my back ups.

15. amieelynne

amieelynne Approved members

heather...I have some cleos you can have--we somehow ended up with a surplus. I posted on the mail list awhile back but there were no takers. they are 6mm with 23" tubing. let me know if you'd like them and how many boxes. I'll trade them to you for the info on how to create a recurring sig line here .. lol

BTW--my name here is the same as on the parent email list...just recently joined this board but have been a member of the parents and OT list since 2004

Amy..mom to Alex dx'd 2/04
    pumping since 4/04

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  16. allisa

allisa Approved members

Insulin should NOT be given away to "any 'ole person" on a messge board that you don't know !! It frightens me to think that someone here would give away insulin to soemone they know nothing about !! .....especially when we have unfortunately had our share of people mis-representing themselves !!

I really hope people pause and consider how well ( if at all ) they know the person who is requesting insulin from them. And if you don't know them....please don't take a chance.....

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  17. handsewn

handsewn New Member

Did you know

that you can call your supplier and have them stop sending you the supplies you have too much of so you can "catch up" on your usage? It saves your insurance company money and makes you feel like you're not "falling behind." I recently had them freeze my automatic shipments unbtil I caught up on using some supplies up. Then when I was running low I called them and reinstated it but with less lancets since i wasn't using them at a fast rate.

:rolleyes:That being said I was getting teary eyed reading how nice you all are.

18. Seans Mom

Seans Mom Approved members

Unfortunately, I've also read that some have had their insurance cut down on the amount of supplies they can get because they didn't re-order each time and therefore must not have needed that much to begin with. :rolleyes::(

19. Daniel's Mom 1993

Daniel's Mom 1993 Approved members

I have some(about 45) Bard Barrier Wipes - they did not work for us - he likes Skin Tac better
    I need One Touch Ultra Soft Lancets.

20. CC'sMom

CC'sMom Approved members

I have extra BD Ultra-Fine III mini pen needles and Accu-Check Multiclix lancets that need a home. PM me if you can use them.

Multiclix are gone, but I still have the needles.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.