- advertisement -

Anyone need Accu-Chek Aviva??

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by aidensmom, Aug 8, 2008.

1. aidensmom

aidensmom Approved members

I'm just cleaning out and we have an Accu-Chek Aviva meter still in the box. The Multiclix lancet device has been taken out though. If anyone needs one please send me a PM and I'll send it out to you. Thanks!

2. aidensmom

I posted this a while back and didn't get any response. Please PM if you need this and I'll ship it out. Otherwise, if anyone knows where I could donate this that would be great too. Thanks!

3. Nate'sMom

Nate'sMom Approved members

I have 5 extra meters that we can't use. I just contacted our local J.D.R.F. chapter and they were very excited to have them. You might also check with the school nurse to see if she wants it just to have a spare around.

4. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Barbzz is collecting meters for kids in her area of Africa. I'm sending ours to a US address for her, then her mom forwards them overseas.

Barb, I'll be sending them out mid-month!

5. aidensmom

I did send an extra One Touch to Barbzz, but I think that was the only meter that they could get the strips for. Someone that needs an Aviva sent me a PM, so I'm sending it out to them. Thanks for the reply :)